Resource Center

I’ve been injured in an auto accident, what can Stein Sperling do to help me?

Stein Sperling has helped thousands of people just like you who have been injured through no fault of their own.  Our attorneys protect your legal rights and help you pursue all claims you are entitled to make under the law.

Why shouldn’t I just settle my claim directly with the insurance company?

Insurance companies represent their own interests and the interests of the person who injured you.  Stein Sperling works for you and protects your rights to make sure that you get fair compensation for your injuries and damages.

If I need a doctor, who pays my medical bills?

There are a number of ways your accident-related medical bills can be paid.  There are accidental medical benefits on some automobile policies which are called PIP (Personal Injury Protection) and MedPay (MPB) benefits.  These benefits can help pay your bills and are “no-fault” benefits, which means that using them should NOT raise your insurance premiums.  In addition, depending on your plan and state of residence, your health insurance might be another way to get your accident-related medical bills paid.  Stein Sperling will help you determine which benefits are available to you, help you to collect them and ensure the at-fault party’s insurance steps in to compensate you for your pain and suffering.

What about my health insurance?

Did you know that if you have health insurance and use it to pay your medical bills, you may be faced with the obligation to re-pay your health insurer for the amounts they paid out on your behalf?  We can help you navigate the insurance maze and work with you to maximize your recovery.

How am I compensated for lost wages and pain and suffering?

In addition to the lost wages considered as part of your injury case, there may also be insurance coverage in your auto policy that reimburses you a portion of your lost wages.  Most importantly, you are entitled to receive fair compensation for the pain and suffering you endure as a result of the accident. 

What about my damaged car?

Stein Sperling begins working immediately to resolve your property damage claim and in many cases is able to obtain a rental car for you while yours is being repaired or until repair costs have been paid.

Is there a way to protect myself before I get into an auto accident?

Absolutely!  Don’t wait until you have an accident to find out if you are adequately protected.  We invite you to bring in your auto policy today to review your coverage with one of our attorneys.  Your consultation is free!